Friday 15 January 2010

book,apron, and miso soup

Today our group have done much!
Next tuesday will be a presentation day, and at the same time we need to hand in our portfolio.
So we are now working on each A3 sheets for portfolio, and other stuff we are going to present.

We decorated a box made out of book, and aprons for each by ourselves, and Me and another girl cooked traditional meal for other group members. :)
It's Chicken with oyster sauce and Miso soup.
I'm glad that everyone like it!



Here's a bit of decorating and thrifty stuff that we used for decorating apron...



I tried to draw an advertisement of Burberry's mens fragrance, the beat.
And I was supposed to draw one person a day, but on the halfway I got bored so
I finished it off :P



the beat ad
15th January 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment