Saturday 30 January 2010

Venice trip day 4



28th January 2010
Alley



the view from the window of water-bus...
these two guys outside of window looks like they are talk& standing on the water...



Went to San Marco for the last time again, to see the church and palace,
and we actually get inside of 'The bridge of sigh'!

But not inside the church... oh what have I done?
I just forgot! lol

and we went to the Museum, beside San Marco square,and there they
displaying the exhibition of drawings from 19th century Venice.

This exhibition was so nice!
Just kept make me want to draw...:)





This is a shop of mask beside the Rialto bridge,
and this shop's owner used to design and make masks for the film 'eyes wide shut'.
(By the way I've never seen this film before! I should check this out...)

Every masks in this shop looks so real, and my friend got one.
It also looks so real, and fit to everyone's face so much! a bit scary...



This shop's products were so cute!
I got a hat! I wanna go again!



These dolls are also my friends'.
Now I want to learn more about Venezian history!
There are lots of interesting things such as theatre, fashion, and tradition :D



These masks are we got!



Last night in Venice...

No comments:

Post a Comment