Sunday 24 January 2010

are you ready??



elephant green
24th January 2010

I got the ticket of MIKA's show on February todaay
I thought no one would come this morning, so I was still in a bed when postman came and asked me to sign...

And I went to town to collect my printed photos from the shop, which is the photos I took in France.
This is took by using Toy camera so I was excited to see it, but there was no CD(containing the data of these films) inside the envelop so I went back to the shop and ask them.
Then I found out I have to wait one more day to get the CD.
And I'm going away from tomorrow!
So I can't see them until I come back... what a disappointment.

And yes
I will go to Venice for 5 days from tomorrow! yey!
So I should take toy camera pics of Venice this time.
But I forgot to get films of 120 in London! gosh!
I hope they sell this film at the airport...

Anyway I will go away and come back on 29th.
So see you untill then ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment