Saturday 30 January 2010

Venice trip day1



25th January 2010
venice day 1

Now I am back from Venice trip!
25th to 29th, 5 days trip.

On 25th we left our town like about 6 in the morning,
took train to London, took a bus to Stanstead Air port, and then
after about hours flight, we were in Italy.

The time we actually got to Venice was about half past 3, so we just walk around our hotel after we dropped off our luggage to hotel room.
At first, I thought Venice was quite big than I thought, but I found out the each island is small and if you go in to middle part of main island, you will know how easily you can get lost even each islands are quite small.




As I saw somewhere in magazine or book, Venice was full of this kind of Masks,
And I just LOVE it!
I really this sort of strange things, lol
But there were plenty of masks, I took so much time to go and look around many kinds of designs.







The journey from my town to Venice was sooo long...

We fell in to sleep really early on this day, like 9 to 10 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment