Friday 22 January 2010

beauty & the beast



beginning of the story
22nd January 2010

Today I feel like waste my time pretty much...
But I finally I send parcel to my mum. hope it will be in time.
worked at the library, got some books out...

Oh yes I got this book out today,
the book of illustration by Sara Midda




This book is so nice, to see the lovely illustrations of her journey,
from her sketchbook.

I never knew that she was kind of famous in Japan,
she did some product design for Japanese department store.

Anyway inside of this book is full of cheerful colour.
I really like her detailed cute little illustrations!

***

I watched Beauty and the beast for the first time in my life(!)
No I'm not joking, for the FIRST TIME!

I can't believe that I've been living without knowing this film!!
Sooo beautiful and I like it X)

I think Im gonna watch as much disney animation as I can from now.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment