Wednesday 6 January 2010

New Year Paris 4.1

The last day of Paris travel.
Woke up early one last time, and used metro to Opera.
Last year I went to Museum of Perfume but I couldn't arrive before 5
which is the time museum closes.
So this year I tried it again and I could finally saw the exhibitions upstairs.



The perfume sold in there were reasonable price and really nice and natural scent.
So I bought a little pack of perfumes.
Nice place to buy souvenirs :)

Then we walked to the Ultramod(where we went on the first day) and bought
loads of ribbons and buttons!
Some of them were the product which already hasn't been produced nowadays,
so I was lucky to have some last buttons!

After that we took metro again to go to the area of nice Antique shops,Marais.
And I spent most of the budget of this travel in one shop in this area...
It was funny to see many Japanese people visiting the same antique shop
at the same time...it was kind of strange feeling to hear lot of people's
conversation in Japanese at such a small space.



Stranding around Marais, We found lovely cafe and took a rest.



The Seine in twilight was so beautiful to see.



And these are the things I bought throughout this journey!
Quite rusty and shabby though lol

No comments:

Post a Comment