Tuesday 12 January 2010

new term



A Child
12th January 2010

All right,
the new term begins.

Today I went to uni half past 9 in order to have
'a group meeting'.
and we did discussions and signups with tutors,
went to library for research, went to town for getting materials...
think, think, think...
All day long.

Sooooooo tired.
I got a headache.

I know it is because I've been too lazy during holiday,
but still!

Tomorrow we supposed to cook each other for
exchanging skills and cultures.
But it moved away to Thursday.

I need to sort out a list of "must do"
before we gonna put everything into portfolio on Friday.

Oh well I think it is gonna be alright!!

At night we went to London for Japanese meet ups.
Talking about random thing and drunk a lot...
Great. lol
It is much better than thinking about concept and
the way we are going to present for too long time!
Refreshed!!
I love working though.

It's time to kick off now.
I'm gonna stuck on table and printer tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment