Tuesday 19 January 2010

Presentation


pattering
19th January 2010

Today was the presentation day.
14 groups of our class did each presentation within the morning.
Ten minutes were given to each groups, so that was quite long time I'd say...
And that was quite obvious to see which group have been done well, and which group was the one haven't made any effort for team working...
Ours was great! hehe I really loved my group... how weird to move on to next unit because we are too get used to work together. Anyway today was officially the last class day, so we don't need to work till first week on February except this thursday, the day we are going to be announced what we are gonna do next.

Next week is gonna be a inter-semester week so we got a week off.
And I will go to Venice :)
How exciting.
I know it is kind of 'too much traveling in a month' but
who cares? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment